Saturday, February 03, 2007

We Carry a Heavy Weight

Okay, here's another batch.

Couple pics of Como and Fary, everyone's favorite royal + shopboy:


I'd be remiss if I didn't squee about the incredible Como art that Tessa did for me here and here. Or the gorgeous Comofary arts done by Yvie here and here and here. I'm so damn loved.

Kyra gave her character Takoyaki muttonchops. So of course I had to draw him.


Donny and Xav, my monster boys, and some regular damn monsters:


Elliot and Colt, new characters for the RP:

I shamelessly stole Elliot's line from Quentin in Charlene's ORAR comic.

Johnny giving Kanti a headache:


Lane Bennett and her son, Dominic Bennett. Before her husband went to jail and Dom was nearly killed. Twice.


That's all for now. I really should get in the habit of updating more frequently.

(Pssht. Like anyone's looking at this thing anyway. I could dance naked here and it would cause nary a stir. XD)

No comments: