Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I wish they'd come in so I could throw them out.

China was blocking Blogspot again but now it's back so you get MOAR ARTS. YUSS.

Yvie's making me re-design my old Sonic chars as humans:


Stupid Fary-Como thing. So ugly but I am entertained by the idea that Como would steal a priceless work of art and then come home and eat all of Fary's icecream.


Kelsey is still scandalized by his wife and son's sailor mouths, even after spending 16 years in jail. THE BAD JAIL. This also amuses me to no end.


Style-test thing of Heck, Presley, and Belinda. Hojoy!


The King Brothers, being themselves.


Quick doodle of Veleno Leone, my mob assassin boy.


Wesson Fitzroy. He'll be going in the story with Heck and Presley.


These two aren't anything special, I'm just trying to teach myself to draw on the computer. FIRST THING I'VE EVER DRAWN 100% DIGITALLY. BE AMAAAZED.


And finally, fanart for Under Lock and Key, which launched this month and is COMPLETELY AWESOME AND OMFG GO READ RIGHT NOW. NOWWWW, DAMMIT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ee-hee! You've finally unanthrofied some of your Sonic chars, too! =P It's awesome to see some of your old chars again. I love their unanthroed designs so far! ^_^

Hehe, I noticed that you changed Eti-A's name to Etia. I actually decided to change Cora-Li's name to Coralie myself. Since they're not echindas anymore there's no point in putting the dashes in their names, ne? =P I should draw your chars in their new unanthroed forms sometime. Your charas have always been amazing and were always fun to draw. n_n

All your art is superb to look at as always. And I hope to see art of Jax and others in your DA account soon. =P Keep up the great work, Ms. Ru. =)